“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Walk in the Park

One of the unique things about Jackson is its number of city parks. It’s one of the reasons I love the location of our house. We’re only a half mile from both Ella Sharp Park and Cascades Park. Both have paved walking & biking trails, beautiful scenery and lots of space if you want to have a picnic or play a game of ultimate Frisbee.

Now that winter is just around the corner Ben & I have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather as much as possible. One night recently we went for a walk and the weather was so nice I had to snap a couple of pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment