“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 weeks!

I still can’t believe we only have 10 more weeks until we get to meet our little guy! I had another Dr. appointment this morning and everything is looking good. I’m scheduled to start my maternity leave on July 1st and I’m definitely looking forward to having a couple months at home with the baby.

As much as we are excited, we’re also starting to feel the pressure to have things ready in time. As some of you know, we’d like to move out of the house we’re currently renting because of how small it is (only about 900 sq feet!). We have a couple options we’re looking at, including renting a 2-story, 3 bedroom house from a friend of ours. We just have a lot up in the air and need a lot of prayer as we seek God’s guidance. Also, Ben’s car unexpectedly died this week. We could get it fixed but it would be close to $3,000. We’re hoping & praying we can find something reliable, yet affordable and hopefully soon!

We’ll see how things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment