“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Friday, June 10, 2011

GR Photo Shoot

Over Memorial Day weekend we decided to celebrate my little sister, Sarah's 16th birthday! We went out to eat, got pedicures together and then met a photographer (& friend of Jennifer's) in downtown Grand Rapids for a sister photo shoot!

It was SUCH a fun weekend and a nice way to celebrate Sarah. She's an amazing girl! I love that I am inspired by her spiritual maturity and her desire to live for God. In so many ways I look up to her and I can't wait to see how God uses her. I love you Sarah! Happy (early) 16th Birthday!!

Here's a glimpse of some photos from our shoot:






1 comment: