Well, this week has been pretty busy with trying to pack while taking care of an 8 month old. We get a box packed and then Liam starts pulling everything out of it. :) He’s becoming a lot more independent, which has been really fun for us! However, now that he’s trying to walk on his own, he’s constantly falling and getting hurt. Every time he falls though he just gets back up and tries walking again. He’s just so fearless!
Saturday is our big day for moving! My family and Ben’s Dad are coming to Jackson to help us load up our U-Haul truck and then my family will go up to Grand Rapids to help us settle into our apartment. I’m incredibly thankful for all their help!
If you’re curious, here’s the website for the apartments we’re moving into: www.churchillplace.com.
That’s all for now. Next time I post it will be from our new home in GR!
Woo! The new place looks great! So excited for your new chapter and sad I can't be there to help move a box or two.
ReplyDelete