“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Saying Goodbye

My heart is really heavy this week. On Sunday my Grandma Punches passed away unexpectedly. She was a wonderful woman. She was feisty, energetic and so very kind. She LOVED her family, loved being outdoors and had a great sense of humor. The biggest thing I always admired about my grandma was her energy. Up until a year ago she was still going for daily walks, going camping and was always out-and-about. She's been my inspiration to stay active & to always take advantage of the awesome state we live in. I can't wait to make a couple trips up north this summer in her memory.
 
We're also moving into our house this week. The boxes are packed, utilities have been set up, and tonight we'll get the keys. Thursday & Friday we'll been cleaning & painting (with the help of Ben's Dad) and Saturday will be our official move date. 
 
This week has definitely been a roller coaster of emotions, but we're taking it one day at a time. Prayers are appreciated!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Eileen, I am so sorry for your loss...I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. I am excited for you guys and that you finally get to settle into your OWN house! I can't wait to see it! I miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete