“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend started early with driving to visit Ben's family Thursday after work. (The great thing about both of us working for Christian employers - we get Good Friday off!) Friday was a nice, long day of relaxing with Ben's Mom and catching up with other family members who joined us for dinner.

We headed home Friday night, and Sunday my family came up to celebrate Easter with us. I enjoyed having the opportunity to FINALLY play hostess and I loved cooking the big Easter meal for everyone. Great church service, yummy food, good conversations, and lots of time with family. What more can you ask for?

After lunch we held an Easter Egg Hunt for Liam & his cousins in our backyard. It took a while for them to grasp what they were supposed to be doing, but once they caught on they LOVED it!

Liam: "I found it! I found it!"

My niece Lily wasn't nearly as interested in the egg hunt as the other kiddos.

Aunt Jennifer & Uncle Chris helping them find their eggs!

 

Random picture of Ben & I! We have so few of pictures of us.



Liam's reaction when we brought him back inside. This kid is OBSESSED with being outdoors!
 

Story time at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment