“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh boy!

So, I know I already posted on Facebook but I figured I should still update my blog since it's been several weeks.

Today we had our 20 week Dr. appointment and our ultrasound! We're having a boy! The baby is looking good and very healthy. His heart rate was 156. Here are some pictures from this week:
Baby Santee...20 weeks!

Baby bump...20 weeks!
On another note, Ben and I finally had the chance last week to get away for a bit to celebrate our one year anniversary. We went and stayed at this great place called The Harbor Grand in New Buffalo, MI. Because it was their slow season we got a great discount on our awesome room and we got extra-great service since we were pretty much the only ones staying at the time. Our room had a jacuzzi and fireplace so we spent a lot of time just relaxing. We also went to Chicago one of the days. Although I've been there so many times I've never had the chance to visit the Art Institute, so Ben & I made a trip just to see it. Luckily, we went on a week day so we pretty much had the whole museum to ourselves! It was a very relaxing and fun getaway. Here are just a couple snapshots from our trip:

Lake Michigan
Entrance to the Chicago Art Institute


No comments:

Post a Comment