With just 3 weeks of maternity leave left Ben and I have started to work on deciding what day care we will send Liam too.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 Christian day care centers – both in the Spring Arbor area. (I really wanted a place that’d be close to my work so that I could stop in during my lunch breaks.) Tonight we went to an open house at one of the day cares we are considering. They just recently moved into a new building about 1 ½ miles from my office. I was happy to find that the facility was much nicer than the previous building they were in. We met with the director and the child care provider who would be watching over Liam. The open house also gave us the opportunity to meet the other parents who send their children there. The day care has 3 other infant boys between the ages of 5 months and 18 months. Liam seemed SO young compared to them, but I’m sure he will have a lot of fun watching them! (Hopefully he doesn’t pick up too many of their bad habits…or germs.) :)
Friday we’re going to visit the other day care we’re considering and then we have to decide by early next week. It’s such a nerve wrecking process, especially because I don’t want to send him to day care in the first place. I just keep reminding myself that everything will work out, and I’m sure it will. It’ll probably just take some time to get used to the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment