Yesterday Grand Rapids offered free admission to several of the downtown museums. We decided to check them out! We first went to the GR Children’s Museum, only to discover that the line to get in was several blocks long. So, instead we hung out at a local park, grabbed some ice cream and then visited the Art Museum.
| I'm so thankful for how often I see my sister, Jennifer! She is such a great friend! |
After hanging out at the museum we went to Georgio’s for Pizza! It’s an amazing little pizzeria where you order by the slice. They have a variety of pizza you usually don’t find such as Nacho Pizza, Mac ‘n Cheese Pizza, and Cheeseburger Pizza. I settled with the Mediterranean Pizza and it was awesome!
| Water Fountain in front of the Grand Rapids Art Museum |
We also joined a small group at our church yesterday. This is probably the most noticeable difference between living here and when we were in Jackson. We finally have a church that we feel really comfortable with, and there’s a great group of younger married couples. We are so excited about getting to know them!
| Liam & Avigail at the GR Art Museum |
I'm so happy you guys are finally settled in the town you love and have family close by! That last picture scared me at first! hahaha. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys are really loving the move! So happy for you. I'll be praying for your job search, when the time comes.
ReplyDeleteI can tell you are really happy because you're blogging so much more! Love it and glad you're happy!
ReplyDeleteYay! Love the fun stuff you are getting to do! I also love the last picture of the kids where I am guessing someone is balancing them from behind. :)
ReplyDelete