“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" ~Matthew 6:25-26
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Prayer Request
Most of you know that I am currently looking for a job since I am only continuing to work for SAU until labor day. Several weeks ago I applied for a Campus Visit Coordinator position at Calvin College. I have been SO excited about this opportunity. It's directly related to my current work experience and this is something I could see myself doing long term.
WELL, I have FINALLY heard back from Calvin and I have my first phone interview with them on Thursday! Hooray!
Please be praying for me if you can and I'll keep y'all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! That sounds like the perfect job for you! Said a prayer for you right now! :)
ReplyDelete